Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ms. Dee Zimmer {Kuhlo}





*How long have you been teaching?


I have been involved in teaching in some capacity for 34 years…..full time for most of those years.




* Years in the Academy?



Beginning my 9th year


* Where did you go to school?



*Kids? Do they or any other family go to Lindbergh?



My step-son graduated from LHS in 1984.




*What is your teacher link to your website?



Good question!




*Any special activities you sponsor?



On the character council for LHS




*How do you use technology in your class room?



We use the computers for research and completion of work, along with the Moodle for online instruction.




*Do you like teaching and why?



I love the “aha” moments when students “get it.” To see where they start upon their arrival and end their journey has made my experience here at the academy the best of my teaching career.




*Why did you go into education?



I didn’t really think it through too much at the time when standing in front of the adviser during my first day of college, but it has been an experience that has brought me great joy.

















No comments: